This luxury house has 5 bedrooms, is modern in style and features in our series of FREE architectural designs. It fits on a standard 100ft X100ft plot in Uganda and goes for a construction cost of UGX 562 Million (exclusive of tax).
The idea behind
The two long faces to this rectangular luxury home have contrasting identities; one side is private and acts as the front for visitors, while the other side is homey with a liberated feel- as if the normal rules of a suburban home have been suspended with light, nature and views from everywhere.
Unimposing and nearly invisible, the large glass doors seamlessly separate the interior from the exterior. This timid separation of the outside and interior enhances the tropical outdoor-ish character of this home.
Taking a guest for a walk through;
- Visitors walk past a zen garden to get to the front entrance, on entering the house, the luxurious modern interior is characterized by an open plan voluminous living/dining space that separates the private bedroom areas from public spaces at the ground floor, this open space extends all the way from the front entrance door to the rear deck, where you can wade straight into an infinity pool.
- Upstairs, this theme of separating private and public spaces continues, this time, the large master suite is separated from the kids wing by the double volume and a connecting bridge overlooking the living/dining space at the ground level below.
The ground floor features,
- Home Office,
- 2 Car garage,
- Guest toilet,
- Large covered patio,
- Guest bedroom en-suite,
- Self-contained maid’s room,
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
The 1st floor features;
CLICK HERE SO WE CAN TELL YOU MORE
- Master Walk-in-closet,
- Master bedroom (with balcony)
- 2 Kids Bedrooms (with balconies),
- kids lounge (can easily be converted into another bedroom),
- Master bathroom with enclosed shower, bathtub and vanity area with his & hers wash hand basins,